Exodus Recovery, Inc.
Mental Health Walk-In
WIAC – Outpatient Program
Effective 4/13/21: Vista WIAC has temporarily moved during construction to suite #109 in the multi-story building located across the parking lot. Suite #109 is located on the first floor, across from the elevator.
550 W. Vista Way, Suite 109
Vista, CA 92083
Hours (Walk-In): Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Program Director: Frank Garcia, LCSW
The Mental Health Walk-In Assessment Center (WIAC) serves adults and older adults, who are experiencing a mental health crisis or urgent need for mental health services. The WIAC is a County of San Diego Behavioral Health contracted program, funded through the Mental Health Services Act. Services are targeted to individuals with Medi-Cal and those who are medically indigent.
The goals of the program are to provide short-term mental health services to adults:
- who are in need of crisis intervention services
- who might otherwise present at emergency rooms for mental health services
- who are waiting to connect to ongoing County Mental Health programs
- Crisis intervention
- Medication evaluation
- Short-term case management
- Linkage to community resources