- 24 Hour psychiatric crisis center open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- A welcoming environment where the needs of the client are assessed and crisis intervention services provided.
- Comprehensive services:
- Mental health assessment
- Medication evaluation and management
- Therapeutic interventions
- Social services and referrals including a variety of dis- charge plans that range from home to hospital
- Services provided by an interdisciplinary team of MD’s, NP’s, RN’s, MSW’s, MFT’s
- Walk-in’s welcome
The Exodus Recovery 24-Hour Mental Health Crisis Stabilization Services (CSS) is a welcoming environment where individuals in crisis can be assessed for stabilization services, medication evaluation and management, or hospitalization if necessary.
Depending on the needs of the client, our interdisciplinary treatment team is prepared to offer a full spectrum of psychiatric treatment services, including linkage to crisis housing, shelter beds, sober living, community-based outpatient program services and inpatient treatment for mental health or substance abuse.
The Crisis Stabilization Services is LPS designated which allows our staff to evaluate and involuntarily detain those individuals determined to be a danger to themselves or others or are gravely disabled. These clients will receive comprehensive mental health services for up to 24 hours while enrolled at the CSS.
Mental Health Crisis Stabilization Services are also available at: